LARP Lab was a Washington State non-profit that existed for a short while. It was dedicated to creating live-action role-playing games LARPs) that were:
- Low cost: affordable admission and minimal investment.
- Require a low time commitment: one-shots designed to not take up your whole day.
- Held at local venues: locations within a reasonable travel radius of the greater Seattle area.
- Simple: easy-to-pick-up rules systems.
- Accessible: a welcoming environment for veteran LARPers and newcomers alike.
- Have variety: no single genre or style of play.
LARP Lab also sought to encourage and support the LARP community in the Greater Seattle Area and promote LARPing as a fun, engaging, social and artistic activity. LARP Lab’s website has been archived here at Mortalis Games.